This curry is so quick and tasty your guests will think you spent hours slow cooking it to perfection when in reality all you need are 10 ingredients and about 20 minutes.
I’m one to believe that just because it’s a weekday or just because I want to make something easy means it shouldn’t be amazing. Try this recipe, you’ll thank yourself for it.
I served this delicious curry with coconut rice which I made by adding 1 1/2 cup of Uncle Ben’s parboiled rice to a pot with 1 can of coconut milk and 1 cup of water + 1 tsp sea salt. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed and stir.
You Will Need
- 20 raw shrimps (take tails off)
- 1 cup snow peas tips cut off and sliced lengthwise in half
- 1 can coconut milk (approx. 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. green Thai curry paste
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 clove garlic cloves crushed
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- cilantro (for garnish)
- chopped lime
Heat a large deep pan (or wok) over medium heat. Once hot, coconut oil to the pan.
Add the onion and garlic and saute until fragrant.
3. Add the shrimp and stir in with the onion and garlic for about 2 minutes.
4. Pour the coconut milk, green curry paste, and fish sauce over top the shrimp and stir. Allow to simmer uncovered for 10 minutes or until the curry sauce is thick and creamy.